There are approximately 1,200 building sites with 800 additional lots available.
These building sites are classified as follows:
(1) Bluff Lots – Upgraded home sites: Exclusive neighborhood across from Holiday Island’s main entrance with stunning views of the Ozark Mountains. These are large flat lots with all underground utilities, curbed asphalt streets, privacy fence, sidewalks and street lights, and one entrance and exit.
(2) Island Lots – Upgraded home sites: Lots on “The Island” – a 450-acre tract carved around the southern tip of Table Rock Lake. These lots have beautiful views of the lake and surrounding Ozark Mountains.
(3) Golf Lots - Upgraded home sites: These home sites offer incredible views of the 18-hole championship golf course and fronts onto fairways.
(4) Vista View Lots – Upgraded home sites: These home sites offer inspiring vistas from mid-hill to hilltops.
(5) Water View Lots – Upgraded home sites: Many lots have distant lake views of Table Rock Lake or the nearby Leatherwood Lake.
(6) Cabin Lots - Entry-level home sites: Cabin lots are available for all sizes and tastes, from small quaint get-away-from-it-all cabins to the cabin showplace of your dreams.